Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aayush Sharma Pens Birthday Wishes For Salman Khan & Daughter Ayat

 Aayush Sharma Pens Birthday Wishes For Salman Khan & Daughter Ayat

Aayush Sharma wishes brother in law Salman Khan and daughter Ayat Sharma with an emotional birthday wish.


aayush sharma wishes salman khan ayat khan

Superstar Salman Khan turned a year older on December 27. The Bharat star celebrated it together with his family and shut friends. Well, December 27 also marks the birthday of Salman’s niece Ayat Sharma. She turned a year older and proud father Aayush Sharma took to social media to pen a heartfelt birthday note for his daughter and also for his brother in law Salman Khan.



Check out his birthday wishes here:

Aayush wished his brother in law first and wrote, “Happy Birthday Bhai @beingsalmankhan many thanks for always being there. within the past few years, you've got blessed me with numerous memories and stories. You’re not only an idea as an artist but more importantly as a person's being. PS – this photo is basically special cos this I shot once I was just learning photography. i used to be battling it. I remember you telling me, “when you think that you’re a nasty photographer just point the camera at me, I’ll make your photo look good.”


Check out the post below:



Aayush Sharma also wrote a birthday note for his daughter Ayat, “Happy Birthday my Ayat.. it’s been 1 year since you’ve inherit our lives. You’ve brought such a lot of affection and happiness into our lives. From the unconditional, “Papa” like to the judgemental looks, you've got really helped me evolve into a far better person and a skilled father. May you usually keep the flicker in your eyes .. May you usually spread love together with your beautiful smiles.. May you usually get what causes you to happy. I’m blessed to possess you in my life. It’s true, at some point you’ll outgrow my arms but you’ll never outgrow my heart.”



On the work front, Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma are going to be collaborating together for the primary time in Antim: the ultimate Truth.

Post a Comment

0 Comments